Here are my comparisons:
- Valley Fair has better roller coasters, but Six Flags has well know ones such as Superman & Batman
- They both have a train that gives a nice tour of the park
- They both have the same water rides
- Water park is not part of the ticket at Six Flags
- Six Flags has a ride called “Monster Plantation” that is a water ride (very fun ride when your feet are tired). Technically it is a kids ride (animated monsters in a haunted plantation), it was relaxing.
- Some of the rides have air conditioning while you wait in line at Six Flags
- Food was ok at Six Flags, but I think you are paying for the name brands – Papa John’s, Cold Stone Creamery, Starburst, etc.
- Valley Fair is definitely bigger than Six Flags!
We ended up leaving at around 9:00 pm. We got back to Huntsville around 12:30 pm.
Six Flags Over Georgia, not as good as Valley Fair!